Friday, September 27, 2013

A HUMBLING EXPERIENCE & APOLOGY

As you know, this blog is entitled Martha’s Opinions, so it’s going to express what I think is true at the moment I write the blog.  Opinions are like socks, they can be changed for even the smallest reason or fact presented.  I’ve had some small but eye-opening things happen, recently so, I’ve reviewed some of my blog posts and realized I can be biting and vicious.  I tried repairing any damage and to salvage the post, but there was no justification for my offensive words, so I deleted them.  I honestly don’t know what I was expecting of people, probably too much.  I can be a perfectionist, and that is not always good.

I know as human beings we say and do stupid things.  You would think that I would learn by now, after having many eggs on my face, not to do such things.  That’s why it’s important to have the facts or experiences before you write anything.  I did have the negative experiences but I guess I believed I was telling off all those people that hurt me by being so vicious to the people who didn’t hurt me or even know me.  Silly huh?  I don’t know why I do that, other than maybe trying to sabotage myself.  Of course, I could try to use the excuse of menopause, but even in that I have to own up to what I say and do.  So, I humbly apologize for offending those who are at least trying to do a good thing.  I hope you continue doing good things and helping everyone you can.

Thank you,
Martha


No comments:

Post a Comment